Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cabinet for 421-8h series II

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    David Florio of Audio Resources near Seattle, WA is an excellent cabinet maker who worked at the ALTEC Anaheim plant for several years. He is also a bass player, and builds some OEM cabinets for a major high end guitar amp/guitar cabinet manufacturer . He is very familiar with ALTEC drivers and knows his math and design work well. He is worth calling if you want custom work done related to cabinets. He also can do a number of othter things including building flight cases. He is also fair with his pricing. I can give you his phone # if you email me at [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FPN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to those who responded to my previous post. I'm not very technical so if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. In my search for a bass guitar cabinet I came across a company call Avatar speakers which will sell a speakerless cabinet for less than I could probably build one (if you consider labor).Interior dimension are aprox. 5.7 cub.ft with a slotted port tuned to 50hz. Made of 3/4 plywood w/ full grill, hardware etc. Are these parameters correct for a 4 or 5 string bass gtr. and the 421-8h srs.II. Thanks to all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.